This webinar will review the role of PNT, unmanned system ecosystem risks caused by GNSS vulnerabilities, and available technologies that can ensure greater resiliency, protection and safety for unmanned missions. It will also consider how industry can support agencies such as FAA, DHS and DOT to ensure that unmanned systems operating environments are not compromised by GNSS interference or attacks.
When? Thu, Oct 29, 2020 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM CET
Where? Register here: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/5414636680472007949?source=infiniDome
- Dana Goward, President, Resilient Navigation & Timing Foundation
- James Platt, Chief, Strategic Defense Initiatives, U.S. Department of Homeland Security
- Karen Van Dyke, Director, Positioning, Navigation and Timing U.S. Department of Transportation
- Omer Sharar, CEO, infiniDome
- John Fischer, VP Advanced R&D, Orolia
InfiniDome is a leader in the production of GPS positioning continuity protection devices, also available for civil users. The InfiniDome devices are offered by K2sea.